6 Color Offset Printing Machine, ZTJ-520
ZTJ-520 6 color offset printing machine is made based on the structure of Heidelberg SM52, a true 1:1 depth reduction, and realizes the transition from a medium-format sheet-fed machine to a reel machine, providing more choices for customers in the packaging field.
Compared with the single-sheet printing machine, 6 color offset printing machine can realize the printing of short batch products, and can provide more process options, including hot stamping/vanishing/die cutting, and the process can be completed on one machine, thereby reducing equipment expenditures.
At present, 6 color offset printing machine is widely used in all kinds of carton/paper cup printing. The wider machine provides more benefits for the self-adhesive materials.
|Max. Web Width
|Max. Printing Width
|Thickness of Substrate
|Max. Unwind Diameter
|Max. Rewind Diameter
|Air Supply Pressure
|60kW/6 colors (excluding UV)
|Overall Dimensions (LxWx H)
|About 15 ton
- Using the most advanced inking system with 23 ink rollers to guarantee the quality of your print jobs
- Four large diameter ink rollers for stable ink delivery
- Five pieces of water roller with alcohol dampening system can quickly achieve ink/water balance and less water requirement
- Large ink roller diameter from 46 to 74.1mm
- Double side ink route
- Automatic ink roller washing system
- Flexo UV varnishing unit
- Rotary die cutting unit
- Silk-screen printing unit
- Cold foil stamping unit
- The specially designed roller guarantees the color consistency, when speeding up or slowing down your print job.
- Electrical control box in compliance with European standards